FX2 | Fixed Income2.com Is A High Yielding, Short Term, Low Cost Managed Income Portfolio. Designed to earn you both a higher fixed income and return your money back!
Fixed-Income 2 | FX2 is a Multi-currency investment utilizing separate segregated accounts, if your looking for US dollar only please review:
FX1 | Fixed-Income1.com and
If your looking for Foreign currency exposure please review:
FX3 | Fixed-Income3.com options.
Why Fixed-Income 2 | FX2 :
It’s simple: You worked hard to earn your money, it’s time your income worked as hard as you did, to support you!
FX2 | Portfolios providing the following chartists:
- High 8 – 8.5% yields
- Multi currency
- Short 3.75 Year Average Laddered Maturities
- Return Of Principle is Important
- Increase Your Standard of Living, High Cash Flow from Principle 8 – 8.5%
- Higher Institutional yields, and Wide Diversified Portfolio’s
- Low 0.50 % advisory Fees, Managed by Durig Capital
- Highest levels of Fiduciary Service
- Internal research, see our opinions
- Cash flow from superior global bond placement, not trading
- Global coverage
- Economy – tough times
Monthly / Quarterly income payouts
Free only line access to your accounts
Personal one to one contact with the mangers
We have an unblemished record of returning bond principle since our founding and we believe this is the cornerstone of our success. When you combine our return of capital success with our absolutely high institutional interest rates, short maturities, outstanding fiduciary service, and our very low fees, this strong combination makes FX2 an outstanding income generator, this increased cash flow has greatly helped our clients to increasing their standard of living.
To learn more please read on or contact us below.